These conditions regulate the access and use of the www.basquetour.eus website (the “Website”), which is exploited by Basquetour, Turismoaren Euskal Agentzia-Agencia Vasca de Turismo, S.A. (“Basquetour”), with Tax Reference no. A95444501 and address at Alameda de Urquijo 36-5ª 48011 Bilbao (Spain), registered in the Bizkaia Register of Companies, general volume 4748, of book 0 of Companies, folio 54, page BI-48022, registration 1, telephone 94 607 75 98, fax 94 607 75 95 and contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
When using the Website, the user agrees to not committing any conduct that might harm the image, interests and rights of Basquetour or third parties or that might harm, render useless or overload the Website or that might, in any way, prevent the normal use of the Website.
Basquetour adopts reasonable security measures to detect the existence of virus. Nevertheless, the user should be aware that the security measures of computer systems in Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Basquetour cannot guarantee the lack of virus or other elements that might affect the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or his/her electronic documents and files contained in them.
Intellectual or industrial property rights
With these user terms no intellectual or industrial property right on the Website or on any of its elements are transferred, and the user is expressly prohibited to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly notify, make available, extract, reuse or use them in any way, using any means or procedure, except in the cases that are legally allowed or expressly authorised and in writing by Basquetour.
The user should abstain from obtaining, or attempting to obtain, the contents offered in this Website by means or procedures other than those that in each case have been made available or indicated for this purpose. The user should observe at all times all the intellectual and industrial property rights on the Website and its contents, owned by Basquetour and/or third parties.
If Basquetour includes in the Website any links to third party websites does not mean that Basquetour accepts any responsibility whatsoever regarding that third party website, its contents or use or by the use of the products and/or services that they offer on it, and it is therefore advisable to look up the terms, conditions and policies of these websites when the user is browsing them.
The use of hyperlinks to this Website may be carried out as long as this hyperlink (i) does not create any frame or any browser frame or edge around the contents of the Website; (ii) does not suggest that Basquetour approves the products or services available via the website where you place a hyperlink; and (iii) it is not placed on a website that displays an illegal content or that might constitute or encourage committing a crime or violation of regulations. You are the only person responsible for these hyperlinks and Basquetour reserves the right to ask for them to be removed.
- This Website uses the following cookies (small text files that store the information on your computer): Source cookies (enabled by the Website) that collect data on a user's acceptance of the different general conditions or options of the registration form or the request for contents, to show that acceptance or selection of options and that are only valid in the time in which the contractual terms or selected options are valid or the actions derived from of them not having lapsed. These cookies are necessary for using this Website, and if you decide to remove them from your device, the Website will not work correctly.
- Cookies of the following third parties that collect statistical data on the use and browsing of the user in the Website to carry out improvements on the Website.
- Google (Google Analytics): It will measure the use of the website. Basquetour never receives any personal information. The characteristics of the Google Analytics cookies are described by Google in the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html . Google Analytics goes to this link to explain how to deactivate its cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . In any event, you can configure your browser to not accept cookies or ask you before accepting each cookie individually.
Further Information regarding Data Protection
Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
|Entity:||Basquetour, Turismoaren Euskal Agentzia-Agencia Vasca de Turismo, S.A. – Fiscal Identification Number A95444501|
|Postal address:||Alameda de Urquijo 36-5ª 48011 Bilbao (Spain)|
|Telephone number:||+34 94 607 75 98|
For what purposes are my personal data processed?
At Basquetour we process the information provided to us by interested parties for the purposes of managing and controlling (i) the registration of users as per the website’s Conditions of Usage and, where applicable, the use of the different services provided by the website (such as the Image Bank) in accordance with the Conditions of Usage to which each service is subject at any given time; and (ii) the issuing of information relating to tourist activities and events in the Basque Country based on the preferences that users have indicated on the registration form (or subsequently amended, if applicable).
The personal data that are provided will be held for as long as the user is registered on the website and therefore the contractual relationship between the parties remains in force, insofar as the user does not withdraw their consent for processing for purpose (ii). Once the contractual relationship has been terminated or the consent for the processing of data has been withdrawn for purpose (ii), the data will be retained, but frozen, for a period of six (6) years as per the general requirement for business owners to retain trading documents as has been outlined in the Commercial Code, or for the period of the limitation of actions regarding potential contractual or regulatory responsibilities for Basquetour when this time period is greater than the aforementioned six (6) years.
What is the legal basis for the processing of my data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data in relation to purpose (i) (registration on the website and the use of the different services provided within the same) is the existence of a contract between the parties (Basquetour and the user) which the user freely consents to when they accept the General Conditions of Usage of the Basquetour website and the Conditions of Usage of the contents of the Basquetour Image Bank.
The legal basis for the processing of user data in relation to purpose (ii) (the management of marketing preferences) is the consent that the user freely provides. Under no circumstances will the withdrawal of this consent impact upon the registration on the website or, if applicable, the enjoyment of the services provided within the same (such as the Image Bank).
To whom will my data be communicated?
Regarding the processing of data in relation to purpose (i) (registration on the website and the use of the different services provided within the same), your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except when this is required for legal reasons.
Regarding the processing of your data in relation to purpose (ii) (the management of marketing preferences), if users consent to receive information from the Basque Government’s Department of Tourism, Commerce and Consumption, the “Identifying Data”, “Contact Details” and “Other Data” that users provide through the registration form will be communicated to this same Basque Government’s Department of Tourism, Commerce and Consumption for the purposes indicated. With the exception of what has been previously outlined, no data will be ceded to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
What rights do I have when I provide you with my data?
- Any individual has the right to seek confirmation of whether Basquetour is processing the personal data that concern them or not.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data and to request the rectification of incorrect data or, if applicable, to request their suppression when, among other causes, the data cease to be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Under certain circumstances, and for reasons specific to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Basquetour will cease to process these data unless this is necessary for compelling legal reasons or for the exercise of, or the defence against, possible claims.
- Furthermore, in certain circumstances interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be retained for the exercise of, or the defence against, claims.
- Finally, the right of interested parties to withdraw from the marketing service (to stop receiving information about tourist activities and events) is acknowledged all times (without this affecting the admissibility of processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal).
You may send any written requests that may arise with regard to the exercise of the aforementioned rights, accompanied by proof of your identity, to email@example.com or to the postal address for Basquetour that has been provided in the section titled Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
Finally, we inform users of their right to present a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (as a competent Supervisory Authority in the field of Data Protection), particularly in the event that users are not satisfied with the exercise of their rights. Users may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the following website: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php
© 2017, Bilbao, Basquetour, Turismoaren Euskal Agentzia – Agencia Vasca de Turismo, S.A.